Thursday 12 April 2012

dad.... happy birthday :')

Assalamualaikum...
Ups, I'm sorry for a very long time, I didn't write anything on this blog (cause I'm busy hahaha =D)
well... today was my dad's birthday
my friend work art =')

Aku sama mama ngasi surprise buat ayah ummm something special la =p hihi. Just a simple present, tapi aku yakin ayah senang (^o^). H-1 sebelum ulang tahun ayah, mama dan aku udah siapin kado terus bikin kartu ucapan buat ayah...
how sweeeet =')
oiyaaa kadonya juga ada looo =D
Loving wishes for you dad =') may Allah swt bless your birthday (amin) hope you will always have a good health, more career in life, and may love and happiness be with you all the way. And I thank him for all the things that he have done for me, He will always be the best ='').

WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH DAD !! ({})


No comments:

Post a Comment